Cheeky Betting Tips



Profit & Loss


Total Bets: 3,215
Return on Investment: +31.21%
Level Stakes Profit: +1,003.26



TREBLE
Both teams to score in each of the following games:

Hellas Verona v Udinese (2pm),
Tottenham v Man City (4pm),
Trabzonspor v Besiktas (5pm).
EARLY TREBLE
A goal to be scored after the 70th minute in each of the following games:

Kasimpasa v Bursaspor (11am),
Fiorentina v Cesena (2pm),
Tottenham v Man Cityh (4pm).


EVENING TREBLE
A goal to be scored after the 70th minute in each of the following games:

Olympiakos v Kalloni (5pm),
Valencia v Eibar (6pm),
Napoli v AC Milan (7.45pm).

Each treble is available at odds of 9/2.
The 6-fold is 25/1.

The second treble won.

Assuming an 80% stake is spread across the trebles and the remaining 20% is staked on the 6-fold, the bet returns more than double the total stake.
EARLY TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Kasimpasa v Bursaspor (11am),
Fiorentina v Cesena (2pm),
Tottenham v Man Cityh (4pm).


LATE TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Olympiakos v Kalloni (5pm),
Valencia v Eibar (6pm),
Napoli v AC Milan (7.45pm).
TREBLE

Burton to beat Cambridge (3pm),
Bury to beat Tranmere (3pm),
Lyon to beat Evian (4pm).
GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON
TREBLE
Both teams to score in each of the following games:

Bolton v Birmingham (12.15pm),
Leeds v Rotherham (12.15pm),
Nottm Forest v Cardiff (12.15pm).

The treble is available at odds of 9/2 with BETFRED'S fixed-odds Goals Galore Bonus coupon.


GOALS GALORE LONG LIST COUPON
TREBLE
Both teams to score in each of the following games:

Dumbarton v Raith (12.15pm),
Werder Bremen v Eintracht Frankfurt (2.30pm),
Sevilla v Real Madrid (7pm).
LUNCHTIME TREBLE
A goal to be scored after the 70th minute in each of the following games:

Brentford v Wigan (12.15pm),
Alloa v Cowdenbeath (12.15pm),
Dumbarton v Raith (12.15pm).


EVENING TREBLE
A goal to be scored after the 70th minute in each of the following games:

Fenerbahce v Balikesirspor (5pm),
Gil Vicente v Benfica (6pm),
Sevilla v Real Madrid (7pm).

Each treble is available at odds of 9/2.
The 6-fold is 25/1.

The first treble won.

Assuming an 80% stake is spread across the trebles and the remaining 20% is staked on the 6-fold, the bet returns more than double the total stake.
LUNCHTIME TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Brentford v Wigan (12.15pm),
Alloa v Cowdenbeath (12.15pm),
Dumbarton v Raith (12.15pm).


EVENING TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Fenerbahce v Balikesirspor (5pm),
Gil Vicente v Benfica (6pm),
Sevilla v Real Madrid (7pm).

Each treble is available at odds of 9/2.
The 6-fold is 25/1.

The first treble won. The 6-fold fell short by just 6 minutes on the final leg.

Assuming an 80% stake is spread across the trebles and the remaining 20% is staked on the 6-fold, the bet returns more than double the total stake.
Yankee

Valerenga, Rosenborg, Valencia and Napoli to win and both teams to score in each.
TREBLE

Sevilla to beat Eibar (7pm),
Juventus to beat Fiorentina (7.45pm),
Chelsea to beat Leicester (7.45pm).
Lucky 15 (each-way)

Suarez, Lewandowski, Sterling, Lavezzi

One winner and one placed returned more than half of the total stake.