Cheeky Betting Tips



Previews & Tips




TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £14 and £32 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £71 and £135 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return up to £670.


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

NOTTINGHAM FOREST (v Derby)
Odds: 16/5, Kick-off 12.15pm.

BAYER LEVERKUSEN (v Hannover)
Odds: 7/4, Kick-off 2.30pm.

DORTMUND (v Freiburg)
Odds: 8/5, Kick-off 2.30pm.

LEICESTER (v Barnsley)
Odds: 11/5, Kick-off 3pm.

BARCELONA (v Almeria)
Odds: 13/10, Kick-off 5pm.

REAL MADRID (v Atletico Madrid)
Odds: 15/8, Kick-off 9pm.

The best odds are available with WILLIAM HILL.

Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 26/09/2013 - 28/09/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.


TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Athletic Bilbao v Real Betis (7pm Thursday),
Inter Milan v Fiorentina (7.45pm Thursday),
Nottm Forest v Derby (12.15pm Saturday).

The treble pays 9/2.



Athletic Bilbao v Real Betis
Both sides have scored in each of Bilbao's last three games (they've scored six and conceded eight in those games). Betis have been involved in three 0-0 draws in their last four games but 15 goals were scored in the four games before that and, having finished 7th in La Liga last year, they have already shown their capabilities in front of goal.

Inter Milan v Fiorentina
Inter have scored 17 goals in five games this season including seven against Sassuolo on Sunday. Fiorentina have only failed to score in one of their last 18 domestic matches.

Nottm Forest v Derby
Both sides have scored in every one of Forest's last seven games and both sides have scored in each of Derby's last four.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
Day 1 Results (24/09/2013)

Wolfsburg beat VfR Aalen
Atletico Madrid beat Osasuna

£10 stake = £14.67 returns.

Lazio v Catania
Lazio have won their last five home games, scoring 14 goals in the process and conceding only one. Catania, in contrast, have failed to win any of their last eight away games (lost five, drawn three). They currently sit 19th in Serie A with just one point from four games. The last time these two sides met at the Olympic Stadium, Lazio won 3-0.

The Lazio win is available at odds of 8/13.

Napoli v Sassuolo
Napoli have won all five games that they have played this season. Borussia Dortmund and AC Milan are the only two sides that managed to score a goal against Rafa Benitez's side but both were ultimately beaten. In contrast, Sassuolo have lost all four of their games this season, conceding 15 goals and scoring just one along the way.

The Napoli win (-1 handicap) is available at odds of 2/5.

£14.67 on Lazio to win and Napoli to win by at least two goals returns £33.18 with BET VICTOR.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

A Yankee comprises 11 bets
(6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 fourfold).

If your total stake is £20, bet £1.80 per line (£1.80 x 11 = £19.80 in total).

2 winners will return between £22 and £28,
3 winners will return between £153 and £184,
4 winners will return over £880!

The selections are as follows:

NEWCASTLE (v Leeds) at 12/5,
SWANSEA (v Birmingham) at 27/10,
MAN UTD (v Liverpool) at 16/5
ARSENAL (v West Brom) at 27/10.



Newcastle v Leeds
Newcastle have scored seven goals in their last four games and they conceded three at home to Hull City at the weekend. Leeds have scored six goals in their last four away games and they have only kept one clean sheet in seven. Newcastle have lost just one of their last nine games against Leeds.

Birmingham v Swansea
Birmingham have scored 13 goals and conceded nine in their last four League Cup games. Swansea have scored at least two goals in each of their last four games and they have lost just two of their last seven away games in the League Cup, winning five.

Man Utd v Liverpool
Since January 2010 no side other than Chelsea has kept a clean sheet at Old Trafford against Manchester United in domestic competition. Liverpool, meanwhile, have only failed to score in one of their last 17 domestic away matches. Man Utd have won each of their last five home matches against Liverpool.

West Brom v Arsenal
West Brom have scored six goals in their last three home games in all competitions. Arsenal have won each of their last 10 away games. The Gunners have won each of their last three League Cup away games against Premier League opposition, scoring a total of 15 goals in the process.

The best odds are available with LADBROKES.

Open an account with Ladbrokes by clicking HERE or on the banner below using promo code THREE10. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.



BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 25/09/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 70% of your stake on the treble and the other 30% on the 4-fold. If, for example, your total stake is £10, place £7 on the treble and £3 on the 4-fold.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Man Utd v Liverpool,
Newcastle v Leeds,
West Brom v Arsenal.

The treble pays 9/2.


4-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Man Utd v Liverpool,
Newcastle v Leeds,
West Brom v Arsenal,
Birmingham v Swansea.

The treble pays 9/1.




Man Utd v Liverpool
Man Utd have won each of their last five home matches against Liverpool. Since January 2010 no side other than Chelsea has kept a clean sheet at Old Trafford against Manchester United in domestic competition. Liverpool, meanwhile, have only failed to score in one of their last 17 domestic away matches.

Newcastle v Leeds
Newcastle have scored seven goals in their last four games and they conceded three at home to Hull City at the weekend. Leeds have scored six goals in their last four away games and they have only kept one clean sheet in seven.

West Brom v Arsenal
West Brom have scored six goals in their last three home games in all competitions. Arsenal have won each of their last 10 away games. The Gunners have won each of their last three League Cup away games against Premier League opposition, scoring a total of 15 goals in the process.

Birmingham v Swansea
Birmingham have scored 13 goals and conceded nine in their last four League Cup games. Swansea have scored at least two goals in each of their last four games.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
2 GOALS AND UNDER

Fancy a 1-1 draw? How about a scrappy 1-0 win or a goalless stalemate? Then get on '2 Goals and Under'.

Simply pick a minimum of three games where you think there will be two goals or fewer scored in each game.

Be sure to use BETFRED'S fixed-odds coupon to maximise value.

TREBLE
2 goals or fewer to be scored in the following games:

Grimsby v Dartford,
Hereford v Lincoln,
Hamilton v St Johnstone.

The treble pays at odds of 11/2.




Grimsby v Dartford
Grimsby have scored just one goal in their last four matches and they have kept four clean sheets in their last six. Dartford have only scored in one of their last five games away from home.

Hereford v Lincoln
Hereford's home matches have averaged just two goals per game this season. Lincoln have scored just 11 goals in 10 games this season and only 30% of those games have produced more than two goals.

Hamilton v St Johnstone
Hamilton have conceded just two goals in their last eight games. Their last five matches have produced an average of just 1.4 goals per game. St Johnstone have scored just five goals in their last 10 competitive away games. They have only conceded 10 goals in their last 11 in all competitions.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
FIRST LEG OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

Wolfsburg v VfR Aalen
Wolfsburg are unbeaten in eight at home and they've won all three games at the Volkswagen Arena this season (scoring 10 goals and conceding just one). Their opponents finished mid-table in the second division of German football last season and they have scored just 11 goals in nine games so far this term.

Atletico Madrid v Osasuna
Of Atletico Madrid's eight games in all competitions, Barcelona are the only team that they have failed to beat (and even then they earned two draws). They have a 100% record in the league so far this season. Osasuna lost their first four games of the season. They have collected just one point from their last seven La Liga games away from home.

£10 on the Wolfsburg & Atletico Madrid double returns £14.67 with BET VICTOR.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
Why wait for the final whistle? Celebrate after half an hour with 30-Minute Limit, regardless of who wins or scores.

30-Minute Limit is the all-new football coupon that rewards you for predicting which matches will see a goal in the opening half an hour.


6-FOLDS FROM 7 SELECTIONS
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes of at least six of the following games:

Man City v Wigan,
Southampton v Bristol City,
Sunderland v Peterborough,
Swindon v Chelsea,
Hibernian v Stranraer,
Atletico Madrid v Osasuna,
Malaga v Almeria.

Back the 6-folds at 25/1 (7 bets in total)

6 winners would payout at effective odds of 11/4.
7 winners would payout at effective odds of 25/1.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
FOUR DRAW YANKEE

A Yankee comprises 11 bets
(6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 fourfold).

Draws in each of the following games:

Kayserispor v Trabzonspor - 6pm (23/10),
St Pauli v Fortuna Dusseldorf - 7.15pm (5/2),
Brentford v Leyton Orient - 7.45pm (12/5),
Espanyol v Athletic Bilbao - 9pm (12/5).

2 draws will return a small profit.
The more the merrier!

The best odds are available with BET VICTOR.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

BAYER LEVERKUSEN (v Arminia Bielefeld)
Odds: 13/8, Kick-off 7.30pm.

HOFFENHEIM (v Energie Cottbus)
Odds: 7/4, Kick-off 7.30pm.

HAMBURG (v Greuther Furth)
Odds: 9/4, Kick-off 7.30pm.

KIDDERMINSTER (v Halifax)
Odds: 11/4, Kick-off 7.45pm.

SUNDERLAND (v Peterborough)
Odds: 2/1, Kick-off 7.45pm.

TOTTENHAM (v Aston Villa)
Odds: 3/1, Kick-off 7.45pm.

The best odds are available with WILLIAM HILL.

Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports