Cheeky Betting Tips



Previews & Tips




Why wait for the final whistle? Celebrate after half an hour with 30-Minute Limit, regardless of who wins or scores.

30-Minute Limit is the all-new football coupon that rewards you for predicting which matches will see a goal in the opening half an hour.


TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes of each of the following games:

Malta v Czech Republic - 6.30pm,
Holland v Hungary - 7.30pm,
Portugal v Israel - 8.45pm.

The treble pays at odds of 9/2 with BETFRED.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
ANYTIME YOU LIKE

Simply choose at least 3 players who you think will score at ANYTIME in their selected game.

TREBLES
Alvaro Negredo v Belarus - 9pm,
Pedro v Belarus - 9pm,
Sergio Aguero v Peru - Midnight,
Neymar v South Korea - 12pm Noon (Saturday).

Back the four trebles (each at odds of 10/1). The best price elsewhere is below 4/1!



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £22.38 and £97 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £123 and £382 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £1,750).


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

BELGIUM (v Croatia) at 15/2,
HOLLAND (v Hungary) at 2/1,
GERMANY (v Ireland) at 17/10.
SWEDEN (v Austria) at 11/4,
ENGLAND (v Montenegro) at 13/5,
PORTUGAL (v Israel) at 9/4.

The best odds are available with WILLIAM HILL.

Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £46 and £75 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £252 and £360 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £2,000).


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

WOLVES (v Notts County) at 12/5,
PETERBOROUGH (v Brentford) at 14/5,
FLEETWOOD (v Crewe) at 7/2.
LEYTON ORIENT (v Coventry) at 16/5,
PORT VALE (v Rochdale) at 10/3,
PRESTON (v Oldham) at 7/2.

The best odds are available with WILLIAM HILL.

Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 08/10/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 60% of your total stake on the treble, 30% on the 4-fold and the other 10% on the 5-fold.

e.g. If your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £12 on the treble, £6 on the 4-fold and £2 on the 5-fold.


TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Fleetwood v Crewe,
Morecambe v Carlisle,
Halifax v Nuneaton Town.

The treble pays 9/2.


4-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Fleetwood v Crewe,
Morecambe v Carlisle,
Halifax v Nuneaton Town,
Oxford v Portsmouth.

The 4-fold pays 9/1.


5-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Fleetwood v Crewe,
Morecambe v Carlisle,
Halifax v Nuneaton Town,
Oxford v Portsmouth,
Port Vale v Rochdale.

The 5-fold pays 16/1.



Fleetwood v Crewe
Fleetwood have only failed to score in one of their last 15 matches in all competitions. They have not kept a single clean sheet in any of their last nine at home. Crewe have kept just one clean sheet in 12 games this season and they have conceded an average of over 2.3 goals per game. Last season, Crewe finished 24 places above Fleetwood in the Football League.

Morecambe v Carlisle
Morecambe have scored at least two goals in five of their last six games. They also conceded in all five of those games and 15 goals have been scored in the last three at Lancaster Road. Carlisle have conceded 27 goals in 12 games this season and they have scored at least two goals in each of their last three.

Halifax v Nuneaton Town
Halifax have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight games and they were beaten 4-3 by Luton on Saturday. They have also scored in every one of their last 13 home matches. Nuneaton have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 games and they have scored at least two goals in six of their last nine.

Oxford v Portsmouth
Oxford have kept just one clean sheet in 11 games this season and they have scored at least two goals in 10 of their last 13. Both sides have scored in five of Portsmouth's last six away games. They have scored at least two goals in four of their last five and their last away game ended in a 4-2 defeat to York.

Port Vale v Rochdale
Both sides have scored in 16 of Port Vale's last 19 games. Rochdale have only failed to score in one of their last six games and they have conceded in all six on the road this season.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
ANYTIME YOU LIKE

Simply choose at least 3 players who you think will score at ANYTIME in their selected game.

TREBLE
David Villa (ATLETICO MADRID v Celta Vigo - 11am),
Jon Daly (RANGERS v Ayr - 12.45pm),
Olivier Giroud (ARSENAL v West Brom - 4pm).

Back the treble at odds of 10/1. The best price elsewhere is 6/1!



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60
MIXED TREBLE

Southampton v Swansea
Swansea to win or draw (double chance) at 4/5

West Brom v Arsenal
Arsenal to win at 4/5

Tottenham v West Ham
Tottenham to win at 4/9

The treble is available at odds in excess of 7/2 with CORAL.



Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £20 and £80 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £108 and £318 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £1.400).


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

RANGERS (v Ayr 12.45pm) at 11/8,
WIGAN (v Blackburn 3pm) at 4/1,
SEVILLA (v Almeria 4pm) at 2/1.
ARSENAL (v West Brom 4pm) at 12/5,
RAPID VIENNA (v Wiener Neustadt 6pm) at 23/10,
LAZIO (v Fiorentina 7.45pm) at 9/2.

The best odds are available with WILLIAM HILL.

Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports
MIXED TREBLE

Hull City v Aston Villa
Aston Villa to win or draw (double chance) at 8/13,

Port Vale v Bristol City
Over 2.5 Goals at 4/5,

Bury v Newport County
Both Teams To Score at 7/10

The treble is available at odds of 4/1 with BET VICTOR.



Hull City v Aston Villa
Aston Villa have won four of their eight games this season despite having already faced Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Man City. Hull have scored one goal in each of their four home matches this season. That might not be enough to beat a Villa side that put three past Man City last weekend.

Port Vale v Bristol City
All of Port Vale's last five home matches have produced three goals or more. 22 goals have been scored in Bristol City's last five away games.

Bury v Newport County
Both sides have scored in seven of Bury's last eight matches and both sides have scored in five of Newport's last six league games.

Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
ANYTIME YOU LIKE

Simply choose at least 3 players who you think will score at ANYTIME in their selected game.

SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 25% of your total stake on the treble ("BET 1") and the other 75% across the 15 fourfolds (in "BET 2").

e.g. If your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £5 on the treble and £1 on the 4-folds (at a cost of £15).


BET 1
Luis Suarez (LIVERPOOL v Crystal Palace - 3pm),
Daniel Sturridge (LIVERPOOL v Crystal Palace - 3pm),
Radamel Falcao (MONACO v St Etienne - 4pm).

Back the treble at odds of 10/1. The best price elsewhere is just over 4/1!


BET 2
Robert Lewandowski (Monchengladbach v DORTMUND),
Luis Suarez (LIVERPOOL v Crystal Palace),
Daniel Sturridge (LIVERPOOL v Crystal Palace),
Radamel Falcao (MONACO v St Etienne),
Mario Mandzukic (Bayer Leverkusen v BAYERN MUNICH),
Robin van Persie (MAN UTD v Sunderland).

Back the 4-folds (each at odds of 25/1). The best price elsewhere is below 13/1!



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they will give you a £10 bet absolutely free. With no deposit necessary, you don't have to spend a penny!

Premier League Centre 468x60