TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Place 75% of your total stake on the six doubles and the other 25% on the four trebles and one 4-fold.
If, for example, your total stake is £20, place £2.50 on each of the six trebles (£15), £1 on the four trebles (£4) and £1 on the fourfold.
2 winners will return between £17.62 and £26.40,
3 winners will return between £40 and £58,
4 winners will return £308!
The selections are as follows:
VALENCIA (v Almeria) at 2/1,
ST JOHNSTONE (v Morton) at 23/10,
MAN CITY (v Newcastle) at 11/5,
REAL MADRID (v Sevilla) at 27/20.
The best odds are available with LADBROKES
Valencia v Almeria - 7pm
Both sides have scored in each of Valencia's last four matches and they have won three of their last four at home. Almeria are rooted to the bottom of La Liga having earned just three points from a possible 30 in 10 games. Although the goals have dried up of late, they did manage to score two goals in each of their opening five league games of the season.
Morton v St Johnstone - 7.30pm
Morton have lost five of their last nine games and finished level after 90 minutes in the other four (though they did go on to beat Celtic in extra-time in the last round of the League Cup). Both sides have scored in each of their last three matches. St Johnstone have scored seven goals and conceded six in their last three away games. Despite playing away from home, the SPL side will expect to win against a side that is rooted to the bottom of the Championship.
Newcastle v Man City - 7.45pm
Newcastle have scored at least two goals in six of their last seven games and they have only kept one clean sheet in the process. Both sides have scored in each of Man City's last six games. They have won six of their last nine matches in all competitions and they won every one of their last eight meetings with Newcastle.
Real Madrid v Sevilla - 9pm
Real Madrid have won 10 of their 13 games this season but they have only kept three clean sheets along the way. Both sides have scored in every one of Sevilla's last eight league games but they have only earned three points from a possible 15 in their five matches away from home.
Open an account with Ladbrokes by clicking HERE
or on the banner below using promo code THREE10. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.