Cheeky Betting Tips



Previews & Tips




TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £24 and £48 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £135 and £217 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £1,117).


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

NEWCASTLE (v Norwich) at 13/5,
REAL MADRID (v Almeria) at 7/5,
MAN CITY (v Tottenham) at 5/2.
HAMBURG (v Hannover) at 27/10,
INTER (v Bologna) at 16/5,
SEVILLA (v Betis) at 12/5.

The best odds are available with CORAL.



Newcastle v Norwich (SAT - 3pm)
Newcastle's last two games ended with wins over Spurs and Chelsea. Prior to that, both sides had scored in six consecutive Premier League matches involving the Magpies. Norwich have lost four of their last six games in all competitions and they have conceded 11 goals in their last two away from home. They did, however, beat West Ham 3-1 in their last Premier League outing.

Almeria v Real Madrid (SAT - 7pm)
Almeria have won their last three La Liga games but, although they may fancy their chances of breaching Madrid's vulnerable defence, they will not expect to avoid defeat. Real Madrid have won 13 of their 17 matches this season but they have failed to keep a clean sheet in 14 of those 17 games.

Man City v Tottenham (SUN - 1.30pm)
Man City have won six of their last eight matches in all competitions but they have only kept two clean sheets in their last 10. Spurs have only earned eight points from a possible 18 in their last six Premier League games. They have only failed to score in four of their 19 matches in all competitions this season.

Hamburg v Hannover (SUN - 2.30pm)
Hamburg's Bundesliga matches have averaged over 4.5 goals per game this season (P12, F26, A29). Hannover have lost all six of their away games in the league this season. The home side has won the last three meetings between these sides.

Bologna v Inter (SUN - 7.45pm)
Bologna have earned just 10 points from a possible 36 in their 12 league matches this season. However, they have only failed to score in three of their 13 games in all competitions. Inter have lost just one of their 13 matches this season (W8, D4) but they have only kept two clean sheets in their last eight.

Sevilla v Betis (SUN - 8pm)
Both sides have scored in 13 of Sevilla's last 15 games in all competitions and they have won five of their last eight at home (D2, L1). Only three La Liga sides have scored more than Sevilla this season and only one has conceded more. Betis have lost five and drawn one of their last six league matches but they have only failed to score in two of their last 11 in all competitions.

Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
TREBLE

Gateshead v Oxford
Both Teams to Score (8/11)

Plymouth v Lincoln
Plymouth to win (5/6)

Uruguay v Jordan
Luis Suarez to score at any time (4/11)

The treble is available at odds of 10/3 with SKY BET.



Gateshead v Oxford
Both sides have scored at least two goals apiece in each of Gateshead's last three matches. Gateshead have scored 11 goals in their last five at home. Oxford have scored at least two goals in six of their last seven away matches. These sides drew 2-2 when they met at The Kassam Stadium earlier this month.

Plymouth v Lincoln
Plymouth are unbeaten in five matches and they have conceded just one goal in the process. Lincoln have only won one of their last nine away games (D3, L5) and they currently sit in the bottom half of the Conference Premier (an entire league below Plymouth). On that basis, odds of 5/6 are very generous for a home win.

Uruguay v Jordan
Luis Suarez has scored eight goals in his last 12 appearances for Uruguay. Incredibly, he failed to net in their 5-0 first-leg win over Jordan last week and he'll be aiming to put that right in front of his home fans.

Open a Sky Bet account today by clicking HERE or on the banner below and get a free £5 bet every week. Terms and conditions apply.

skybet.com
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £28 and £50 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £148 and £229 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £1,252).


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

HOLLAND (v Colombia) at 29/10,
CARLISLE (v Boreham Wood) at 11/5,
CREWE (v Wycombe) at 13/4.
NEWPORT (v Braintree) at 5/2,
WOLVES (v Oldham) at 13/5,
BRAZIL (v Chile) at 2/1.

The best odds are available with CORAL.



Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 19/11/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

SUGGESTED STAKES
We are suggesting two bets on our selections. A treble and a 4-fold. You can back one or both of the selections but, if you are backing both, we advise placing 70% of your total stake on the treble and the other 30% of your total stake on the 4-fold.

e.g. If your total stake is £10, you would be advised to place £7 on the treble and £3 on the 4-fold.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Holland v Colombia,
Crewe v Wycombe,
England v Germany.

The treble pays 9/2.


4-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Holland v Colombia,
Crewe v Wycombe,
England v Germany,
Brazil v Chile.

The 4-fold pays 9/1.



Holland v Colombia
Holland have scored 12 goals in their last three matches but they have only kept two clean sheets in their lat six (and one of those was against Andorra). Colombia have scored seven goals in their last three games including two against Belgium on Thursday night.

Crewe v Wycombe
Crewe have conceded 44 goals in 20 matches this season but they remain slight favourites to progress at the expense of their mid-table League Two opponents. Both sides have scored in 10 of Wycombe's last 11 games.

England v Germany
Before Friday's 2-0 defeat to Chile, both sides had scored in all six of England's friendly matches since the European Championships in 2012. They had also scored 13 goals in their previous four appearances at Wembley. Germany have scored at least three goals in eight of their last nine games. They have also conceded 10 goals in their last four friendly matches (against Ecuador, USA, Paraguay and Italy).

Brazil v Chile
Brazil have scored 18 goals in their last five matches and they put five past Honduras in their last outing on Sunday. Chile have scored 21 goals in their last seven international fixtures and they had conceded six goals in three games prior to their 2-0 win over England on Friday night.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 18/11/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Switzerland U21 v Ukraine U21,
Israel U21 v Portugal U21,
Walsall v Peterborough.

The treble pays 9/2.



Switzerland U21 v Ukraine U21
Both of these sides have scored an average of 2.5 goals per game in their qualifiers so far this campaign. Last Thursday, Switzerland ended Croatia's 100% record in the group with an impressive 2-0 win while Ukraine put five past Latvia in their last competitive outing.

Israel U21 v Portugal U21
Both of these sides have scored an average of over three goals per game in their qualifiers so far this campaign. Portugal won 3-0 when these sides met last month but Israel appear to be a different prospect on home soil. They demolished Azerbaijan with a 7-2 win in September and they beat Norway 4-1 last Friday.

Walsall v Peterborough
Walsall have not kept a clean sheet in seven home league games this season. Victory for the Saddlers would move them to within one point of the play-off places. After an impressive start to the season, Peterborough suddenly look vulnerable. They were recently held to a draw by Sheffield United and have lost both of their league games since.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
SECOND DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

The first selection of the Rolling Accumulator was void after Coventry conceded a 95th minute penalty. The £10 stake was returned and that will be staked on the following selection:

Brackley Town v Gillingham
Gillingham to win (draw no bet)

Place £10 on the single at odds of 4/11 with BET VICTOR. If it wins, we'll roll £13.64 over to the next selection.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
FIRST DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

Bradford v Coventry
Coventry to win (draw no bet)

Place £10 on the single at odds of 20/23 with BET VICTOR. If they win, we'll roll £18.70 over to the next selection. If they draw, we'll roll £10 over to the next selection.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
WIN TREBLE

Leyton Orient to beat Preston,
Woking to beat Hyde United,
Dundee FC to beat Falkirk.

The treble is available at odds in excess of 6/1 with WILLIAM HILL.

Leyton Orient v Preston
Leyton Orient have won six and drawn the other one of their seven home games in League One this season. Preston have had a decent start to the season but they've only earned a total of eight points from a possible 18 in their last six league games.

Woking v Hyde United
Woking have kept four clean sheets in their last five home league games and they will fancy their chances against a side that has that lost 17 and drawn the other three of their 20 games in all competitions this season.

Dundee FC v Falkirk
Dundee have taken 16 points from a possible 18 in their first six home games of the Scottish Championship while Falkirk are without a win in five away games (D2, L3).

Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports



FOUR DRAW YANKEE

A Yankee comprises 11 bets
(6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 fourfold).
A £1 Yankee will therefore cost £11.

2 winners will return between £12 and £13,
3 winners will return between £80 and £83,
4 winners will return £403!

Draws in each of the following games:

Stevenage v Rotherham at 12/5,
Bristol Rovers v Bury at 5/2,
Dagenham v Burton at 13/5,
Exeter v Southend at 13/5.

The best odds are available with BET365.



Open an account with Bet365 by clicking HERE or on the banner below and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

FIRST DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

Rep of Ireland v Latvia
Rep of Ireland to win

Notts County v Wolves
Over 1.5 Goals

Morecambe v Rochdale
Over 1.5 Goals

Place £10 on the treble at odds in excess of 6/5 with BET VICTOR. If it wins, we'll roll £22.29 over to the next selection.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 15/11/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Italy v Germany,
Newport v Hartlepool,
England v Chile.

The treble pays 9/2.



Italy v Germany
Italy have scored two goals in each of their last three matches and they haven't failed to score at home since June 2012. Germany have scored at least three goals in each of their last nine games. They have also conceded nine goals in their last three friendly matches (against Ecuador, USA and Paraguay).

Newport v Hartlepool
Both sides have scored in three of Newport’s last four matches and they have scored 19 goals in eight at home this season. Hartlepool have only failed to score in one of their last 14 matches and they have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last five.

England v Chile
Both sides have scored in all six of England's friendly matches since the European Championships in 2012. They have scored 13 goals in their last four appearances at Wembley. All of Chile's last eight matches have produced three goals or more. They have scored 19 times in their last six international fixtures and they have conceded six goals in their last three.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60