Cheeky Betting Tips



Previews & Tips




BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 01/01/2014

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

SUGGESTED STAKES
We are suggesting two bets on our selections. A treble and a 7-fold. You can back one or both of the selections but, if you are backing both, we advise you to place 80% of your total stake on the treble and the other 20% of your total stake on the 7-fold.

e.g. If your total stake is £10, you would be advised to place £8 on the treble and £2 on the 4-fold.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Swansea City v Man City,
Fulham v West Ham,
Peterborough v Brentford.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.


3PM 7-FOLD
Both To Score in the following games:

Fulham v West Ham,
West Brom v Newcastle,
Derby v Wigan,
Millwall v Leicester,
Leyton Orient v Bristol City,
Notts County v Bradford,
Peterborough v Brentford.

The treble is available at odds of 5/1.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
WIN TREBLE

Chesterfield to beat Dagenham,
Rochdale to beat Bristol Rovers,
Tottenham to beat Stoke.

The treble is available at odds of 4/1 with BET VICTOR.



Chesterfield v Dagenham
Chesterfield are at the top of League Two and they have kept five clean sheets in their last seven home matches in all competitions. Dagenham have lost six of their last seven away games (D1, W0).

Rochdale v Bristol Rovers
Rochdale have won eight of their 12 home matches this season and they returned to form on Boxing Day with a 3-0 win over Mansfield. Bristol Rovers have earned just seven points from 12 away matches in League Two this season - only the bottom two have fewer.

Tottenham v Stoke
Tim Sherwood has won four points from his first two Premier League games in charge of Spurs and they will need to beat Stoke to avoid losing more ground on the top four. Stoke have earned just five points from nine Premier League away games this season - lower than any other side in the league. They are also without Glenn Whelan and Marc Wilson after they were both sent off against Newcastle.

Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 85% of your total stake on the 20 trebles and the other 15% on the 15 fourfolds. If, for example, your total stake is £20, you would be advised to place £17 (85p per line) on the trebles and £3 (20p per line) on the 4-folds.

3 WINNERS return between £45 and £54 (depending on which selections win).
4 WINNERS return between £223 and £258 (depending on which selections win).
5 or 6 WINNERS return BIG MONEY (up to £1,675).


TREBLES AND 4-FOLDS

ARSENAL (v Newcastle) at 11/4,
DERBY (v Barnsley) at 14/5,
COVENTRY (v Oldham) at 11/4.
COLCHESTER (v Crewe) at 16/5,
PETERBOROUGH (v Carlisle) at 3/1,
CHELSEA (v Liverpool) at 14/5.

The best odds are available with CORAL.



Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
2 GOALS AND UNDER

Fancy a 1-1 draw? How about a scrappy 1-0 win or a goalless stalemate? Then get on '2 Goals and Under'.

Simply pick a minimum of three games where you think there will be two goals or fewer scored in each game.

Be sure to use BETFRED'S fixed-odds coupon to maximise value.

TREBLE
2 goals or fewer to be scored in the following games:

Blackburn v Birmingham,
Wigan v Burnley,
Burton v Newport.

The treble pays at odds of 11/2.



Blackburn v Birmingham
Only one of Blackburn's last seven home matches has produced more than one goal. Only three of Birmingham's last 10 matches have produced more than two goals and their last two games have both ended 0-0.

Wigan v Burnley
No Championship side outside the bottom six has scored fewer goals than Wigan this season. Their last game ended 0-0. Burnley have only scored seven goals in their last eight games but they have the second-best defensive record in the Championship this season. Only three of their last 12 matches have produced more than two goals.

Burton v Newport
None of Burton's last 15 matches have produced more than two goals. None of Newport's last four league matches away from home have produced more than two goals.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
BETFRED GOALS GALORE BONUS COUPON 29/12/2013

Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.

TREBLE
Both To Score in the following games:

Newcastle v Arsenal,
Carlisle v Peterborough,
Coventry v Oldham.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.



Newcastle v Arsenal
Newcastle have scored at least two goals in six of their last seven Premier League home matches and they have only kept one clean sheet in the process. Arsenal have only failed to score in two of their 18 league matches this season but they have only kept two clean sheets in 10 domestic matches away from home.

Carlisle v Peterborough
Both sides have scored in eight of Carlisle's last nine home matches in all competitions. Peterborough have scored at least two goals in each of their last five matches but they have conceded in three consecutive games and they were beaten 4-2 by Coventry in their last outing on Boxing Day.

Coventry v Oldham
Both sides have scored in each of Coventry's last six matches. They are League One's top scorers and only bottom-of-the-league Crewe have conceded more this season. Both sides have scored in 12 of Oldham's last 15 matches.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
DOUBLE

MAN CITY (v Crystal Palace) at 19/10,
MAN UTD (v Norwich) at 23/10.

The double is available at odds in excess of 17/2 with LADBROKES.

Man City v Crystal Palace
Man City have won all of their last five matches despite conceding in every one. Palace have only failed to score in one of their last five games but they have lost eight of their 10 away matches this season.

Norwich v Man Utd
Norwich have only failed to score in one of their last eight matches. Man United have won five consecutive matches in all competitions and they have scored three goals in each of their last three Premier League games. They have only kept two clean sheets in their last 14 league matches.



Open an account with Ladbrokes by clicking HERE or on the banner below using promo code THREE10. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.

Aston Villa v Swansea

Aston Villa have scored just one first half goal in their last 13 Premier League games and they have not scored a single first half goal at home this season. Swansea have only scored three first-half goals in their last 19 matches in all competitions.

Back Under 0.5 first half goals (or half-time correct score 0-0) at odds of 9/5 with LADBROKES.



Open an account with Ladbrokes by clicking HERE or on the banner below using promo code THREE10. Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets.




West Ham v West Brom
West Ham have only scored one first half goal in their last 15 matches in all competitions and West Brom have only scored one first half goal in their last six.

Back Under 0.5 first half goals (or half-time correct score 0-0) at odds of 2/1 with BET365.



Open an account with Bet365 by clicking HERE or on the banner below and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

2 GOALS AND UNDER

Fancy a 1-1 draw? How about a scrappy 1-0 win or a goalless stalemate? Then get on '2 Goals and Under'.

Simply pick a minimum of three games where you think there will be two goals or fewer scored in each game.

Be sure to use BETFRED'S fixed-odds coupon to maximise value.

TREBLE
2 goals or fewer to be scored in the following games:

Braintree v Tamworth,
Chester v Gateshead,
Cardiff v Sunderland.

The treble pays at odds of 11/2.



Braintree v Tamworth
Braintree have only scored 11 goals in their last 11 matches and only one side in the Conference has scored fewer away goals than Tamworth.

Chester v Gateshead
Only bottom-of-the-league Hyde have scored fewer goals than Chester in the Conference this season. Only four of their last 12 league matches have produced more than two goals. Only one of Gateshead's last five matches has produced more than two goals.

Cardiff v Sunderland
Cardiff have scored only five goals in their last 10 matches. Sunderland have scored only three goals in nine Premier League matches away from home. Crystal Palace are the only Premier League team to have scored fewer than these two sides this season.

Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Norwich City v Manchester United,
Alfreton Town v Southport,
Hyde Fc v Wrexham.

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE


SUGGESTED STAKES
Place 90% of your total stake on the 3 doubles and the other 10% on the treble. If, for example, your total stake is £10, you would be advised to place £9 (£3 per line) on the doubles and £1 on the treble.

2 WINNERS would return about £30.
3 WINNERS would return £116.


3 DOUBLES AND 1 TREBLE

TOTTENHAM (v West Brom) at 11/5,
ANDERLECHT (v Zulte Waregem) at 21/10.
MAN CITY (v Liverpool) at 2/1.

The best odds are available with WILLIAM HILL.



Open an account with William Hill by clicking HERE or on the banner below and entering promo code F25. They'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

William Hill Sports