Cheeky Betting Tips



Previews & Tips




THIRD DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

The first four selections of the Rolling Accumulator have landed. The £10 stake has been turned into £21.78 and that will be staked on the following selections:

Groningen v Twente
Over 1.5 Goals

Hamburg v Schalke
Over 1.5 goals

Place £21.78 on the double at odds in excess of 4/11 with BET365. If it wins, we'll roll £29.81 over to the next selection.



Open an account with Bet365 by clicking HERE or on the banner below and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

Why wait for the final whistle? Celebrate after half an hour with 30-Minute Limit, regardless of who wins or scores.

30-Minute Limit is the football coupon that rewards you for predicting which matches will see a goal in the opening half an hour.

TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Inter Milan v Catania (2pm),
PAOK v Veria (3.15pm),
Chelsea v Stoke (3.30pm).

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
ANYTIME YOU LIKE

Simply choose at least 3 players who you think will score at ANYTIME in their selected game.

TREBLES
Jozy Altidore v Kidderminster,
Dean Shiels v Arbroath,
David Nugent v Middlesbrough,
Jay Rodriguez v Yeovil.

Back the four trebles (each at odds of 10/1).

If three of the players score, it will return 2.75 x your total stake.

If all four of the players score, it will return 11 x your total stake.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
SECOND DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

The first two selections of the Rolling Accumulator have landed. The £10 stake has been turned into £14.52 and that will be staked on the following selections:

Nurnberg v Hoffenheim
Over 1.5 Goals

Swindon v Shrewsbury
Over 1.5 goals

Place £14.52 on the double at odds of 1/2 with BET365. If it wins, we'll roll £21.77 over to the next selection.



Open an account with Bet365 by clicking HERE or on the banner below and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

TEAM TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

SUGGESTED STAKES
Share 80% of your total stake equally between the two singles and place the other 20% on the double. If, for example, your total stake is £20, place £8 on each single and £4 on the double.

If one selection wins, it will return £30. If both win, it will return £114.

Singles and Double
LEICESTER (v Middlesbrough) at 27/10,
SWINDON (v Shrewsbury) at 27/10.

The double is available at odds of almost 13/1 with CORAL.



Leicester v Middlesbrough
Leicester have won 12 of their last 15 home matches and they are seeking a fourth consecutive victory over Middlesbrough. They have, however, only kept two clean sheets in their last 13 outings at the King Power Stadium. Middlesbrough have only failed to score in one of their last 12 league games but they have earned just nine points from a possible 33 in their last 11 away from home.

Swindon v Shrewsbury
Swindon have won 14 of their 18 home matches in all competitions this season and both sides have scored in each of their last eight. They are the second-highest scorers at home in League One. Shrewsbury have earned just four points from a possible 24 in their last eight League One matches. Both sides have scored in each of their last five away games.

Open an account with Coral by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.

Coral £30 Free Bet
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

BUNDESLIGA TREBLE

Nurnberg v Hoffenheim,
Stuttgart v Mainz,
Wolfsburg v Hannover.

The treble is available at odds in excess of 3/1 with BET VICTOR.



Nurnberg v Hoffenheim
Nurnberg have only kept one clean sheet in their last 26 matches in all competitions. Hoffenheim have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 25 league games. No Bundesliga side has conceded more than Hoffenheim this season while only Bayern Munich have scored more away from home. Both sides have scored in each of the last four meetings between these sides.

Stuttgart v Mainz
Stuttgart have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last nine competitive matches but they have scored 15 goals in their last seven at home and they beat Hannover 4-2 in their last outing at the Mercedes Benz Arena. Both sides have scored in each of the last 11 games that Mainz have played away from home. Both sides have scored in each of the last five meetings between these sides.

Wolfsburg v Hannover
Both sides have scored in seven of Wolfsburg's last eight games. Hannover have scored eight goals in their last four league matches and they have not kept a single clean sheet in any of their last 11 away from home. They have also scored at least two goals in each of their last four meetings with Wolfsburg.

Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
WIN TREBLE

Lille to beat Rennes,
Brentford to beat Gillingham,
Nottingham Forest to beat Preston.

The treble is available at odds of almost 3/1 with BET VICTOR.



Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Click here now
FIRST DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

Monchengladbach v Bayern Munich
Over 1.5 Goals

Brentford v Gillingham
Over 1.5 Goals

Place £10 on the double at odds of 4/9 with BET365. If it wins, we'll roll £14.52 over to the next selection.



Open an account with Bet365 by clicking HERE or on the banner below and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

30 MINUTE LIMIT 24/01/2014 - 25/01/2014

Why wait for the final whistle? Celebrate after half an hour with 30-Minute Limit, regardless of who wins or scores.

30-Minute Limit is the football coupon that rewards you for predicting which matches will see a goal in the opening half an hour.

SUGGESTED STAKES
We are suggesting two bets on our selections. A treble and a 4-fold. You can back one or both of the selections but, if you are backing both, we advise you to place 70% of your total stake on the treble and the other 30% of your total stake on the 4-fold.

e.g. If your total stake is £10, you would be advised to place £7 on the treble and £3 on the 4-fold.

TREBLE
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Monchengladbach v Bayern Munich (7.30pm Fri),
Southampton v Yeovil (3pm Sat),
Sunderland v Kidderminster (3pm Sat).

The treble is available at odds of 9/2.


4-FOLD
A goal to be scored in the first 30 minutes in each of the following games:

Monchengladbach v Bayern Munich (7.30pm Fri),
Southampton v Yeovil (3pm Sat),
Sunderland v Kidderminster (3pm Sat),
Stevenage v Everton (5.30pm Sun).

The 4-fold is available at odds of 8/1.



Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.

Premier League Centre 468x60
EIGHTH DAY OF THE ROLLING ACCUMULATOR

The first 13 selections of the Rolling Accumulator have landed. The £10 stake was turned into £52.52 and the initial £10 stake was banked.

The remaining £42.52 has now been turned into £75.63 and that will be staked on the following selections:

Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao
Over 1.5 Goals

Fiorentina v Siena
Over 1.5 Goals

Place £75.63 on the double at odds of 1/2 with BET365. If it wins, we'll bank a further £50 and roll the remaining £61.63 over to the next selection.



Open an account with Bet365 by clicking HERE or on the banner below and qualify for up to £200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.