BETFRED GOALS GALORE
LONG LIST COUPON
12/04/2014 - 13/04/2014
Goals Galore is the bet where the only thing that matters is whether or not both teams hit the back of the net.
5-FOLDS & 6-FOLD
(7 BETS IN TOTAL)
Both Teams To Score in at least five of the following games:
Go Ahead Eagles v Heerenveen,
AZ Alkmaar v NEC,
FC Utrecht v Heracles,
Liverpool v Man City,
PSV Eindhoven v Feyenoord,
Hoffenheim v Augsburg.
The 5-folds are available at odds of 10/1.
The 6-fold is available at odds of 16/1.
Spread 90% of your total stake across the six 5-folds and place the remaining 10% on the 6-fold.
If, for example, your total stake is £10, place £1.50 on the 5-folds and £1 on the 6-fold.
5 winners would return £16.50.
6 winners would return £116.
Go Ahead Eagles v Heerenveen
Go Ahead Eagles have kept just one clean sheet in their last 25 matches and they have only failed to score in one of their last nine at home. Heerenveen have scored at least two goals in five of their last six games and they haven't kept a single clean sheet in any of their last 15 away from home (both sides have scored in 12 of those games).
AZ Alkmaar v NEC
AZ have only kept one clean sheet in their last six matches in all competitions. They have not failed to score in any of their last 20 at home in the league. NEC haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last 43 league matches and both sides have scored in an incredible 26 of their last 29. NEC have not lost any of their last four meetings with AZ (W2, D2).
FC Utrecht v Heracles
Utrecht have only kept two clean sheets in their last 15 matches and they have not failed to score in any of their last 25 at home. Heracles have found the net in 14 of their last 15 matches and they have also kept just one clean sheet along the way. Both sides have scored in six of the last seven meetings between Utrecht and Heracles.
Liverpool v Man City
Liverpool are the Premier League's top scorers having found the net in 23 consecutive matches. Manchester City are the second-highest scorers in the league with 19 goals more than the next best (Chelsea) despite having played two games fewer. Premier League matches at Anfield this season have averaged over 3.8 goals per game. Both sides have scored in each of the last four meetings between Liverpool and Man City.
PSV Eindhoven v Feyenoord
PSV have only kept four clean sheets in their last 21 matches in all competitions but they have found the net in every one of their last 14 domestic home games. Feyenoord are the Eredivisie's top scorers having found the net in all but one of their 31 league matches this season. Both sides have scored in each of the last three meetings between PSV and Feyenoord.
Hoffenheim v Augsburg
Only Bayern Munich have scored more goals than Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga this season and they have the worst defensive record in the league. Both sides have scored in 10 of Hoffenheim's last 11 matches in all competitions. Augsburg's clean sheet last weekend was their first in 14 games and they have found the net in all but two of those matches.
Open an account with Betfred by clicking HERE
or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25. If you do it using a mobile device, you will also receive a £10 bet absolutely free (no deposit necessary).