ASIAN HANDICAP TREBLE (+0.5, +1)
(Chosen selection in capitals)
GRONINGEN (v PSV Eindhoven) 11.30am,
ZWOLLE (v Twente) 1.30pm,
WERDER BREMEN (v Hamburg) 2.30pm.
The treble is available at odds of almost 5/1 with BET VICTOR
The Asian Handicap (+0.5, +1) market (AKA +0.75) is effectively a 'double chance' bet with an added benefit if the selection loses by just one goal.
5 Possible Outcomes
1. If all of the selections win or draw, the treble will return a winner at almost 5/1.
2. If two teams win or draw but one team loses by one goal, the treble will return a small profit.
3. If one team wins or draws and the other two lose by one goal, the treble will return a portion of the total stake.
4. If all three teams lose by one goal, the treble will return one eighth of the total stake.
5. If any of the teams lose by two or more goals, there will be no return.
FC Groningen v PSV Eindhoven
Groningen have not lost any of their last 10 home league games (W9, D1) and they have conceded a total of just two goals in their last seven. PSV are flying high at the top of the Eredivisie in no small part thanks to their impeccable home form. They have, however, lost two of their six games on the road this season (against Zwolle and Heerenveen) and they lost both of their meetings with Groningen last season.
PEC Zwolle v Twente
Zwolle are unbeaten in nine domestic home games this season (W8, D1) and they have scored 20 goals in their last six. Twente have played nine matches away from home in all competitions this season and their only three wins have come against the league's bottom two and a side struggling in the second tier of Dutch football. The last five meetings between these sides have all ended as a draw.
Hamburg v Werder Bremen
Hamburg have only won two of their 13 matches in all competitions (both 1-0) and they have only scored a total of four goals in 11 league games - every other side in the Bundesliga has hit double figures. After a poor start to the season, Werder Bremen are seeking a fourth consecutive victory in all competitions and they won both of the meetings with Hamburg last season.
Open an account with BetVictor by clicking HERE
or on the banner below and they'll match the value of your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.